File review mode¶
You can easily locate and read or save a specific file in file review mode. The file review mode contains: the file display area (1), the file path bar (2), the file name bar (3), the information panel bar (4), the bar of the file review panel (5), the tool panel (6) and the properties panel (7).
File display area¶
The file display area displays all available files.
File path bar¶
- The file path bar consists:
- File path,
- Open Image - execute selected file.
File name bar¶
- The file name bar is included:
- File name,
- -/+ - buttons: decrement or increment the filename number,
- Cancel - cencel loading of selected file.
Information panel bar¶
Information panel bar includes a panel icon (1), a menu with drop-down lists (2), a return button to work mode (3), and information about the program version, number of nodes present in the work area and memory used by the current project (4).
- The menus are lists concerning: file operations, view options and help.
- File - traditional document-related operations used in most application programs:
- New - open the default file (doesn’t save the current file).
- Open - open project.
- Open Recent… - open one of the most recently used projects.
- Revent - re-load the last saved version of the file.
- Recover Last Session - open the last closed file.
- Recover Auto Save… - open an automatically saved file to recover it.
- Save - save the current file.
- Save As… - save the current file in the desired location.
- Save Copy - save as copy of the project.
- Quit - as written.
- Window - options for the view:
- Duplicate Window - duplicate the current window.
- Toggle Window Fullscreen - toggle the current window fullscreen.
- Save Screenshot - capture a picture of the active area or whole window.
- Toggle System Console - console with logs.
- Help - mainly relevant documentation:
- OCVL Documentation: <http://opencv-laboratory.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest>
- OpenCV Documentation: <http://kube.pl/>
- Blender Dokumentation: <https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/editors/node_editor/introduction.html>
- OCVL Web Panel: <https://ocvl-cms.herokuapp.com/admin/login/>
- OCVL Blog: <http://kube.pl/>
- Show Node Splash - show a welcome window.
File review panel bar¶
- File review panel bar includes:
A panel icon.
- Passage buttons marked with arrow icons:
- Move to previous folder,
- Move to next folder,
- Move to parent directory,
- Refresh the file list.
Button: Create a new dirctory.
- Recursion - numbers of dirtree levels to show simultaneously:
- None - only list current directory’s content, with no recursion
- One Level - list all sub-directories’ content, one level of recursion
- Two Levels - list all sub-directories’ content, two levels of recursion
- Three Level - list all sub-directories’ content, three levels of recursion.
- File list display mode buttons:
- Short List - display files as short list,
- Long list - display files as a detailed list,
- Thumbnails - display files as thumbnails.
- Display size - change the size of the display (width or columns or thumbnails size):
Type of sorting of the list of files in the form of buttons. Sorting options available in order: alphabetical, extension or type, time of modification, size.
Button: Show hidden dot files.
Button: Enable filtering of files.
File filtering options:
- A - show folders,
- B - show .blend files,
- C - show .blend1, .blend2, etc. files;
- D - show image files,
- E - show movie files,
- F - show script files,
- G - show font files,
- H - show sound files,
- I - show text files,
- J - filter by name, supports ‘*’ wildcard.
- There are tabs with the selected file regionalization in the tool panel bar:
- System -
- System Bookmarks -
- Bookmarks -
- Recent -